27.19 Favourite cloud computing platforms
Favourite cloud computing platforms are shown in the graph below
The last Qualification which is cut off in the legend in the plot above reads “Some college/university study without earning a bachelor’s degree”
Links to ML cloud computing frameworks:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- AWS has the services to help you build sophisticated applications with increased flexibility, scalability and reliability
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Build scalable apps
- Microsoft Azure
- Turn ideas into solutions with more than 100 services to build, deploy, and manage applications—in the cloud, on-premises, and at the edge—using the tools and frameworks of your choice.
- IBM Cloud
- Discover a faster, more secure journey to cloud trusted by thousands of enterprises across 20 industries
- VMware Cloud
- Manage your entire app portfolio across hybrid and native public clouds
- Oracle Cloud
- Oracle Cloud is a cloud computing service offered by Oracle Corporation providing servers, storage, network, applications and services through a global network of Oracle Corporation managed data centers.
- Salesforce Cloud
- Try the world’s #1 service platform: the time-saving, joy-boosting, relationship-building machine.
- Alibaba Cloud
- Experience the Latest in Cloud Computing, Storage, Networking, Security, Big Data and Artificial Intelligence on Alibaba Cloud
- SAP Cloud
- Achieve process excellence, deliver engaging digital experiences, and simplify data-driven innovation with a multi-cloud architecture.
- Red Hat Cloud
- Red Hat® Cloud Access is the program that allows our customers to run eligible Red Hat product subscriptions on certified public cloud providers.